Welcome to The Grape & Olive at Willunga
Relax, unwind & explore...
The beautiful township of Willunga and the gorgeous Fleurieu Penisula, South Australia. We are situated in the heart of Willunga just an 8 minute walk from the markets, pubs, cafes and shops. The Grape and Olive offers the perfect get away for couples, families and groups.
Just a 10 minute drive away from the beautiful Port Willunga Beach and 10 minutes from McLaren Vale. We are perfectly located to visit the world class local wineries, restaurants, and variety of trendy gin bars.
for The Grape & Olive
- - The Grape - 3 bedroom unit
- - Midweek - $185 per night
- - Weekend (Fri/Sat/Peak)- $225 per night
- - $50 per additional person per night
- - The Olive - 2 bedroom unit
- - Midweek - $170 per night
- - Weekend (Fri/Sat/Peak) $205
- - $50 per additional adult per night
Discounts available for families renting both units utilising the interconnecting double doors.
All prices are based on 2 people sharing & are inclusive of linen and cleaning.
Breakfast provisions available at an additional $15 per head per night, including locally sourced eggs, bacon, sausage & bread.
Please fill in the following form for all enquiries
To Book Your Stay at
0448 311 744
The Grape & Olive
Please Contact Mark & Rachel
11 Andrew Henning Pl
Willunga SA 5172, Australia
We had a great stay at the Grape and Olive. Rachel and Mark are so helpful and efficient. We stayed in the 3 bedroom Grape villa which was spacious, very clean and had everything we needed. Breakfast was delicious with more than enough fresh, delicious provisions. Easy to walk from the villas to the local town attractions.
Great location an easy walk to the historic Willunga Main Street and the cafes, restaurants, pubs and craft breweries Willunga has to offer. A great base to explore McLaren Vale and the Fleurieu Peninsula. Accommodation is very clean and comfortable and hosts are excellent. Tips - Shifty Lizard South Coast tap house and Goodiesons craft breweries are worth a visit. Plenty of good wineries that also provide meals. The Top Pub is a great spot for a drink and a meal, wood fires adds to cosy relaxing atmosphere.
Great location easy to find and convenient close to our room parking. We were greeted upon arrival and given an informative tour of our accommodation. No shortage of restaurants and wineries in the area for those that like pizza check out Russell's in the Main Street and also Oxenberry in nearby McLaren vale.
Fantastic communication, extremely helpful, could not be happier!! Absolutely beautiful part of the world!
Being the first visitors we enjoyed our stay and appreciated the attention to detail of the construction. Thank you very much and we will certainly be back.
Hadrian and Halina - Victoria.
Covid-19 update: Now that travel restrictions within South Australia have been lifted The Grape and Olive is open and ready for business. Over the past few months we have made the most of our time. Mark has built a fabulous carport to provide some under cover parking for our guests. I have been busy cleaning and making sure we are up to date with all the latest advice and guidelines to keep our guests safe. With that in mind we have put some extra measures in place during this time ,including:
- Completing an even more thorough clean prior to each guest as per government guidelines which recommends using detergent or soap and water to remove dirt, grease, dust, and germs. Once the surface is clean, spray with a disinfectant. Let it stand for a few minutes, then wipe with paper towel or a disposable cloth.
- All bedding is washed thoroughly after each stay and is set at the highest setting using laundry sanitiser. We are happy for guest to bring their own bedding if that is their preference.
- We will provide wipes and hand sanitiser for all guests for use during their stay and will ensure we always have plenty of essential items available such as toilet paper, paper towels and tissues.